• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic CC 9.2 keeps crashing after start

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought Lightroom Classic and installed the latest version (9.2) several times because it crashes every time I start it after installation. There is no error message, the program simply closes after it has finished loading. I am using a Windows 10 PC with version 1909 and there are no problems with the other Adobe programs. I noticed that the folder does not have the folder icon like the other programs. Thanks for your helpAnmerkung 2020-04-03 153404.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the Adobe Creative Cloud app installed?

2020-04-03 09_57_28-Greenshot.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Creative Cloud is installed, also the latest version and everything's working properly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Lightroom was not closed properly, if it crashed, the a lock file will have not been deleated.

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-error-catalog-cannot-be-opened-lrcat-lock.htm...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately that didn't help either

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So a few other ideas

1. In the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App, sign out, sign in

https://photographybay.com/2015/04/21/lightroom-cc-crashing-at-launch-heres-how-to-fix-it/

2. And from Adobe, with a second possibility as well:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-not-launching-after-splash-screen.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your help, but that didn't help either. I'm trying to reinstall now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines