• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic CC Running Slow--Spinning Circle

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2018 Dec 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Prior to installing the most recent update to Lightroom Classic CC two days ago, I had no problems with Lightroom.  After installing it, I get the rainbow spinning wheel on my Mac Desktop Pro constantly, together with crashes.  I have checked the suggested computer specs and I have sufficient RAM, storage, and CPU power to run the program.  I am running macOS Mojave 10.14.2, which is the latest version. I have optimized my catalog.

Is there a bug in the new release of Lightroom so that others are experiencing the same issues.  Any suggestions much appreciated.

Jack Siegel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 24, 2018 Dec 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not at a PC with links on the issue to share with you,

One thing to try (I think this was one of the solution possibilities)

in the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App, sign out, the sign in, then try LR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2018 Dec 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestion.  I uninstalled both Photoshop and Lightroom.  Signed out.  And then reinstalled both.  There was some improvement, but I had done most of my current project editing before doing that.  I've been a way from both programs for the last day or so.  I should be getting back to them, so I will see whether the improvement sticks.

Thanks.

Jack Siegel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Jack

such a silly solution but it worked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines