Highlighted

Lightroom Classic CC Sync stuck in pending

Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having problems syncing in classic cc, still show 882 files uploading and 2,211 pending. I have logged in and out multiple times, restarted, deleted the sync.lrdata folder and still have multiple pending files with the asset path listed as https://lightroom.adobe.com/libraries...

Now when I go on-line to view the files I get an unexpected error on the website and can't see any of my photos.

I'm hoping there is a simple fix. Anyone have some ideas to fix this without deleting the entire library.

Thanks

LR Pending 2018-02-23.jpgLR Error 2018-02-23.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Classic CC Sync stuck in pending

Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having problems syncing in classic cc, still show 882 files uploading and 2,211 pending. I have logged in and out multiple times, restarted, deleted the sync.lrdata folder and still have multiple pending files with the asset path listed as https://lightroom.adobe.com/libraries...

Now when I go on-line to view the files I get an unexpected error on the website and can't see any of my photos.

I'm hoping there is a simple fix. Anyone have some ideas to fix this without deleting the entire library.

Thanks

LR Pending 2018-02-23.jpgLR Error 2018-02-23.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 23, 2018 1
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same with 67 of mine. I'll chat with Adobe on Monday.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 17, 2018 1
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update on this?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 03, 2018 1
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get anywhere with Adobe on this? I have the same issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 08, 2018 0
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue, and it's really pissing me off!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 15, 2018 0
Explorer ,
May 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do have the same problem. When I go to Preferences it shows pending photos, when I click on it, it takes a long time before it shows in LR library. I would like to see in wich folder it si in LR library, but there are no way to tell, so I can't find the 374 photos, to see if I could just delete them.

This is a huge problem, and it seems there is a lot of problems with the sync especially with sync, if there has been some new photos on the Ipad.

Adobe could you please fix this fast!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 05, 2018 0
New Here ,
May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having the same issue! Is there an update?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2018 0
Explorer ,
May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue too.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 21, 2018 2