Highlighted

Lightroom Classic CC will not export

Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this is probably something simple, but when I click export on Lightroom classic CC nothing happens....like nothing. in fact I have to click ESC to

continue to work in lightroom because it freezes. Did I set up something wrong? ive gone into preferences and cant find anything to edit to make my photos export. If I want to edit them in photoshop I have to right click on the photo. please help

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JimHess | Adobe Community Professional

Here are instructions on how to reset your preferences:

How to set Lightroom Classic CC preferences

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Classic CC will not export

Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this is probably something simple, but when I click export on Lightroom classic CC nothing happens....like nothing. in fact I have to click ESC to

continue to work in lightroom because it freezes. Did I set up something wrong? ive gone into preferences and cant find anything to edit to make my photos export. If I want to edit them in photoshop I have to right click on the photo. please help

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JimHess | Adobe Community Professional

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying that the export dialog doesn't display to allow you to configure your export parameters?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's exactly right...I hit export and nothing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have an image highlighted? What happens if you right-click on an image and choose the option to export? What exact version of Lightroom are you using? Have you ever been able to export?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently running Lightroom Classic CC 7.4. I do have an image highlighted and have tried exporting from the library interface, by clicking file and export, as well as right clicking and export...nothing. I used to be able to export and a few updated ago it stopped allowing me to. I can right click, click edit in, and export it to Photoshop but, I have a whole wedding to edit and don't want to have to transfer all 800 images to photoshop to be able to save them.

so frustrating!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Lightroom Classic CC? Give us the version NUMBER and not words like "up-to-date".

What version of your operating system? Give us the version NUMBER and not words like "up-to-date".

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is 7.4 not correct for the version as was stated in my prior response? I am currently running g windows 10 version 10.0.17134

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You say that you right-click and choose export and then "nothing". That indicates to me that the export dialog is not appearing. If that is the case then it might be time to reset your preferences. That would be the only suggestion I would be able to make. I'm using Lightroom Classic CC 7.4 on Windows 10, and have had no problems whatsoever exporting images.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't in preferences where u would be able to do a full reset or reset the export parameters. I'm thinking that after I am done with this particular session it may be best to uninstall my Adobe CC products and then reinstall...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This method did not affect any change.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This just happened to me in the Lightroom Classic 9.0 upgrade. I just finished doing the steps listed in this instruction and it fixed the Export dialogue box issue. Thank you!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi which steps did you follow?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines