Lightroom Classic constantly requests a sign in

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Over the last couple of months Lightroom classic keeps crashing at any given time, and requesting me to log in over and over. Last night it crashed 5 times and I had to keep logging in and then it would crash and request for me to log in. Today it is doing the same. It never used to be like this. Its just constantly asking me to sign in and then it just shuts down. I don't have enough internet or time to be doing this. Its just getting ridiculous. Over the years I have never had this hassle before. Can someone please help.

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Classic constantly requests a sign in

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Over the last couple of months Lightroom classic keeps crashing at any given time, and requesting me to log in over and over. Last night it crashed 5 times and I had to keep logging in and then it would crash and request for me to log in. Today it is doing the same. It never used to be like this. Its just constantly asking me to sign in and then it just shuts down. I don't have enough internet or time to be doing this. Its just getting ridiculous. Over the years I have never had this hassle before. Can someone please help.

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 07, 2020 0
dj_paige LATEST
LEGEND ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Crashing over months? This sounds to me more like a bad driver or hardware malfunction than a Lightroom Classic problem. Re-install all your drivers, run diagnostics on all your hardware. If those don't solve the problem, please give us some basic information such as:

• version NUMBER of Lightroom Classic
  • Version NUMBER of your operating system
  • Hardware (CPU, GPU, amount of RAM0
  • Exactly what you are doing in Lightroom Classic before the crash happens
  • Any error messages, quoted in their entirety, word-for-word, verbatim

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2020 0