Highlighted

Lightroom Classic Continue Syncing An Inexistent File on The Cloud

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys, I have a problem for Lightroom Classic sync. Lightroom Classic seemed to insist downloading an inexistent file on the cloud forever, which blocked the whole sync process.

As you can see from the attached file, asset link/path is blank. This file had been uploaded by my lightroom mobile, then I deleted it directly from the web browser. I have checked my lightroom mobile and Lightroom CC desktop, both showed that this file had been deleted, and the sync status of both are up to date.

But Lightroom Classic seems still trying to download this inexistent file. I have tried every method I searched from internet, including clear the cache files (several), alt click to rebuild sync data, log out then log in. None worked !

Could anyone kindly tell me how I can tell Lightroom Classic stop downloading this inexistent file? 

System: Window 10 , Lightroom Classic 9.3

TOPICS
Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Classic Continue Syncing An Inexistent File on The Cloud

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys, I have a problem for Lightroom Classic sync. Lightroom Classic seemed to insist downloading an inexistent file on the cloud forever, which blocked the whole sync process.

As you can see from the attached file, asset link/path is blank. This file had been uploaded by my lightroom mobile, then I deleted it directly from the web browser. I have checked my lightroom mobile and Lightroom CC desktop, both showed that this file had been deleted, and the sync status of both are up to date.

But Lightroom Classic seems still trying to download this inexistent file. I have tried every method I searched from internet, including clear the cache files (several), alt click to rebuild sync data, log out then log in. None worked !

Could anyone kindly tell me how I can tell Lightroom Classic stop downloading this inexistent file? 

System: Window 10 , Lightroom Classic 9.3

TOPICS
Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 11, 2020 0
Eric_Pec LATEST
Participant ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome in Adobe ecosystem heaven. Do no worry we are hundred of thousands to suffer from the exact same problem. May be in the xxii century Adobe will think to correct this. Or thanks to ON1 360 they will take it seriously. Today Adobe do not care at all.

Best Regards
Eric Pecquerie
Sent from my iPad Pro

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 11, 2020 0