• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic crash and restart the computer

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Lightroom Classic v10.0 on Mac (iMac 2019 with macOs Catalina) and after a few minutes of activity (editing or exporting) the program crashes the computer which remains frozen for about a minute and then restarts. The exact same problem occurs on Camera Raw v13.0.2.

These problems began to occur after CC 2021.

I use these programs for work and under these conditions it becomes impossible to work. If that doesn't fix the problem I'll have to evaluate other software.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update (or re-install if it is up-to-date) your graphics driver. Check all of your hardware for malfunctions by running diagnostics on it. Check your cooling system to make sure it is working properly (all fans functioning, all vents in the case are unblocked, and vaccuum out all the dust in the case).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem, did you sove it?

How did you do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines