• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom classic crash when wanting to view tutorial videos in lightroom cc app

New Here ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys

I have lightroom classic. And it crushed before and then they told me to change my gpu preferences and then it worked! 

now, i'm trying to view tutorial videos on lightroom the app, and now this crashes as soon as the video starts. I tried doing the same as with the lightroom classic but lightroom app doesn't have the same settings. 

can someone please help me

thanks so much

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry that Lightroom Classic is crashing as soon as you attempt to view the in app tutorials. 

Which version of Lightroom Classic are you using and under which section are you viewing the tutorial? 

Do you have the option "use graphics processor" disabled under the Preferences> Performance section in Lightroom?

Also, would you mind submitting the crash reports to us so that our Engineers can look into the root cause? See https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/submit-crash-reports.html

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines