• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic crashes when importing or exporting

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Lightroom Classic 10.0 on a Macbook Pro (Catalina version 10.15.7) and LR keeps crashing when I try to import or export images. I am running the latest software, I've tried restarting my computer many times, updated my LR preferences, optimized my catalog. What else can I do? I've never had this problem before today. Here is a screenshot of the pop up after LR crashes. Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 8.04.20 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've the same problem on Windows. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am also experiencing the same thing. Importing is fine for me as of now, but when exporting any amount of photos larger than 30, it freezes about 1/3 to 1/2 way through the export. It freezes, asks if I really want to quit or continue and then automatically closes down with only a few photos exported. I thought it might have been because my laptop updated Windows but now I am thinking it is Lightroom itself. I am currently running Lightroom Classic 10.0. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines