• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic Crashing when hovering over presets

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I updated my Lightroom Classic two days ago with the most recent updates. Prior to the update, my Lightroom never crashed. After the update, it now crashes anytime I hover over certain presets. It does not cause this problem with all presets, only a select few. I do not have any plugins. I am on a windows 10 laptop. Please help!

Thank you,

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell us from which version you updated?

And you are 10.1.1 now, yes?

Please try if it helps to reset preferences: https://filtergrade.com/how-to-reset-lightroom-preferences/

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it's 10.1.1. I just reset preferences, and I'm getting the same problem. Is there any other info I could provide that would help?

I have several different preset groups, and what's strange is it only freezes when I hover over one of the groups, but it acts normally when I use others. Also, this problem never happened before the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try to remove and then reinstall the presets affected.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the suggestions. Disabling GPU acceleration didn't work, so I tried removing the presets in question. After reinstalling them, the same problem occurred. Also, just in case I hadn't made this clear before, all of my other presets still work fine, and this group of presets that is causing the crash worked fine prior to the latest update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before removing the Presets I would disable GPU acceleration to check whether that is the cause of the crashes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines