• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic - Defaulting exports to a different folder. Messing up my workflow

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since I updated Lightroom Classic to the latest and greatest, it has changed the exports to default to a subfolder within the folder that it creates the DNG file which is like a catalog folder. I want the DNG file to save into a subfolder of the original and have a seperate folder for the finalized edits. This gets very messy when dealing with 30,000 images and having to move the files to the original folders and seperating them for individual clients. How do I properly set this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You set the export location in the export dialog. Save it as a preset if needed. If that is not what you mean, then post a screenshot to illustrate what you do mean. I don't think anything has been changed in this respect.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines