• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic detail panel edits not saving in Library module

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue with my edits that I make in the detail panel not saving to library. Has anyone else had this issue? How do I fix this? Adobe customer support is no help. Its definitely all edits in the detail panel that are not saving and trasferring to Library Module or my exports. Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you viewing the image at 1:1?

Sharpening and noise reduction (as well as evaluation of sharpness and noise) must always be done at 1:1.

This is the only magnification where you see a true representation of the image, because one image pixel is represented by one screen pixel.

Any other magnification (like Fit view) will be inaccurate and misleading because the image has been scaled.

Additionally, Library and Develop use different previews, which probably use different algorithms for scaling.

But they will match at 1:1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines