Highlighted

Lightroom Classic Disconnected From Cloud in New Update

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Lightroom Classic as I prefer the layout to Lightroom CC. I have often shared photos with friends using the sync feature and edited photos in the android app and then returned to edit them again on the computer within Classic. With the new update to Classic it seems Adobe has disconnected Classic from the app and the cloud altogether. Needless to say I am quite unhappy with the removal of this feature. I had zero issues with the program and this has created a massive one. I don't want to use Lightroom CC.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Classic Disconnected From Cloud in New Update

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Lightroom Classic as I prefer the layout to Lightroom CC. I have often shared photos with friends using the sync feature and edited photos in the android app and then returned to edit them again on the computer within Classic. With the new update to Classic it seems Adobe has disconnected Classic from the app and the cloud altogether. Needless to say I am quite unhappy with the removal of this feature. I had zero issues with the program and this has created a massive one. I don't want to use Lightroom CC.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 17, 2020 0
Conrad C LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you come to the conclusion that syncing is removed? Is it because syncing is no longer under the identity plate menu on the left?

What Adobe did in Lightroom Classic 9.3 is give syncing its own, more prominent, cloud icon at the top right corner of the module picker. You might have missed it since it’s now on the other side of the screen.

Lightroom-Classic-9.3-sync-move.gif

Also, if you look under the Catalog panel in the left panel stack, is the number of photos under All Synced Photographs the same as before, or is it zero now?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2020 0