• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic downsizes resolution when exporting to DNG

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to export a RAW original with all applied changes to a DNG file. I like to use it with an external HDR converter.  The result is a resolution downsizing from original 5472 x 3648 to a 256 x 171 DNG. I hav no idea where to set any preferences to get the original resolution.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is that a typo? Is 256 really 2560? Are you working with smart previews?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey dj-paige, no typo unfortunately. I don't use Smart Previews but when exporting, the images dpi is only 96 in the result.

Basically, I'm searching for a possibility to export a RAW file with all changes made in Lightroom included.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you post a screenshot of the export dialog? Exporting to DNG does not give you an option to resize the image. The size in pixels should not not change. Mind you, dpi has nothing to do with the size of the image in pixels. BTW: That 256 x 171 pixels size you mention sounds like you are looking at a thumbnail rather than the image itself. How do you view the exported image?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines