Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to add a photo to my quick collection I get the following error:

"An interna, error has occurred: ?:0: attempt to compare nil with string"

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

And, in the official Adobe Feedback site, where actual Adobe Techs pay attention.

see:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-when-trying-to-add-files-to-collections-i-get-this-error-0-attempt-to-compare-two-nil-values/5f9091ea35f40c2520b9ecc4

If that problem sounds like yours, add yourself to it. Include your Sys Info, include any crash report if any. (probably not)

For the Feedback site use the same login as for this community page, use your Photoshop Fa

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

You may be affected by a confirmed bug that will probably be fixed with the next drop.

As a workaround, try if it helps to change the sort order to anything but custom, i.e. date.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

GoldingD_0-1604852400552.png

GoldingD_1-1604852400554.png

GoldingD_2-1604852400554.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And, in the official Adobe Feedback site, where actual Adobe Techs pay attention.

see:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-when-trying-to-add-...

If that problem sounds like yours, add yourself to it. Include your Sys Info, include any crash report if any. (probably not)

For the Feedback site use the same login as for this community page, use your Photoshop Family login.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may be affected by a confirmed bug that will probably be fixed with the next drop.

As a workaround, try if it helps to change the sort order to anything but custom, i.e. date.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines