• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic export error

Explorer ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since this morning if I try to export raw files to jpg I get patches of colored lines over the images. This happened on a specific folder at the beginning, but soon the problem extended to just any image in any folder. This happens also if I send the image from Lightroom Classic to Photoshop, or from Nikon NX Studio to Photoshop, or open the file directly in Photoshop. It does not happen if I open the file in Nikon NX Studio and export to jpg. Tried changing Lightroom Classic catalog, opening a 3-day old backup, and the problem persists. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling Lightroom Classic, but the problem is still there. The only change between yesterday night, when everything worked correctly, and this morning when the problem appeared is a minor Photoshop update (22.4 to 22.4.1), so I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling Photoshop, but to no avail. I tried disabling video card acceleration, both in Lightroom and Photoshop, again to no avail. Checked SSD and memory and everything is fine. What else can I do?

My PCis new, here are its specifications:

Intel Core i7-11700K 3.60 GHz

RAM 32 Gb

Nvidia Geforce RTX 3060 12 Gb

Windows 10 Pro 21H1 version installed on Samsung SSD 980 PRO Nvme drive

Lightroom Classic 10.2

Camera Raw 13.2

Photoshop 22.4.1

2021 05 9454.jpg2021 05 9475.jpg2021 05 9544.jpg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

OK, the problem has been solved. Since the images could be successfully exported from Lightroom Classic on another PC I thought it had to be some kind of incompatibility between Creative Cloud and some other software. I uninstalled all unnecessary apps that came with my motherboard (such as the ones to control rgb lighting), and all Nvidia software (the driver was automatically replaced by Windows 10 version), restarted the PC and bye bye line patches!! Thanks to thedigitaldog for taking the tim

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure looks like a corrputed file. Can you perhaps upload somewhere, one of the raws so others can import and then attempt to export to see if the lines show up? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply thedigitaldog, here you can find one of my NEF files. However I do not think the problem is file corruption: it happens on all 18k files of my drive. Files are ok if I just look at them, but get these line patches on export. Patches are different on every export and sometimes they do not appear on a single file, but do appear again if I re-export the same file. I also tried exporting backup copies that reside on another hard drive, and still I have patches on export, so it is not a hard drive failure.Yesterday night I uninstalled completely all Creative Cloud app, cleaned thouroughly the hard drive from all CC related files and folders, restarted PC and reinstalled CC apps, but the problem is still there. Tried a different Nvidia driver, but no luck. I am presently installing Lightroom Classic on another PC to check if the problem appears.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't have a problem with that file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, the problem has been solved. Since the images could be successfully exported from Lightroom Classic on another PC I thought it had to be some kind of incompatibility between Creative Cloud and some other software. I uninstalled all unnecessary apps that came with my motherboard (such as the ones to control rgb lighting), and all Nvidia software (the driver was automatically replaced by Windows 10 version), restarted the PC and bye bye line patches!! Thanks to thedigitaldog for taking the time to answer my post, and to all stoppers-by. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines