• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic-Files not found

Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New to LRC so please excuse my ignorance.  Recently downloaded photos from memory card  and after editing I disengaged my memory card and shut down my computer without moving or backing up my photos.  Now when I open my LRC I see my photos but if I try editing or moving it tells me " The file cannot be found".  Am I screwed or is there some magical way to retrieve. Unfortunately I only have one CFexpress card so I reformated so no way to get from it again.

Jay5EF2_0-1609721414717.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like LR somehow let you do an "add" import using the CFE card?

In the Folder panel, where does LR think the photos are stored? (Do a "show parent" on the folders as needed.)

If the photos were not copied off the card during the import, you will need to use some undelete software on the card using a card reader, assuming you have not overwritten the files by reusing the card. Then you can copy the files off the card and redirect LR to the new location.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for posting an inline screen shot of your issue, but it would be more helpful to post an inline graphic and not so much a descriptive summary Jay.

Also could you please do this to help other forum users:

Once we see those we may be able to offer useful advice more quickly for you, and I think ManicJoe's points below are good to follow up on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines