• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic forgetting face name keywords

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone else running into a problem where LRC mysteriously forgets face names that were tagged in photos? This is driving me insane and I'm getting sick and tired of running into photos over and over and over again that no longer have the names I added. Just happened to me again right now on faces I tagged just a few days ago.

This has been happening for months. I've spent my entire time off work during the pandemic scanning and tagging thousands of photos, and using the information to also build up my Ancestry.com family tree. I sometimes spend hours and hours tracking down people, and tagging them in LRC. Then, as I'm doing other research, I come across photos that I know for a fact were tagged. Just now, one of the photos I found I tagged yesterday.

I can't find anything by googling, so maybe I'm the only person having problems. I'm using the latest version of LR (I always stay up-to-date).

HELP!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In a "Related Conversations" topic I found where it's recommended to reset the LR preferences. I just did that and hope it resolves the situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines