• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic freezes every time I start the app

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open the lightroom classic on my pc, everytime its starts one again. Meanwhile the program says not responding. Has anyone a reason/solution for this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Lightroom Classic open with a blank screen everytime you start the app.

Would you mind checking the version of Lightroom Classic you're using? Check under Help> System info menu in Lightroom Classic.

Do you get the opportunity to access the app preferences before the app freezes? If so, please open the Preferences> Performance menu and uncheck the option "use graphics processor".

If that does not help, checkout the steps mentioned here: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-basic-troubleshooting-fix-most-issues.html

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Deleated, my reply was just wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing is happening to me and I'd love to know why. I have a wedding to edit!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting preferences:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This was happening to me too. Clearning the preferences didn't help. I actually had to uninstall LR and reinstall it. So far it works, at least in that regard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines