Lightroom classic gets stuck

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the update on lightroom classic my Imac gets stuck all the time. Even to the point that it restarts it self. It happens almost every day. 2 days ago I couldn't work for an hour because my Imac restarted it self. after that the programs wouldn't open anymore. I asked on a Photography facebook group if anyone else has this problem. Seems that I'm not alone..

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom classic gets stuck

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the update on lightroom classic my Imac gets stuck all the time. Even to the point that it restarts it self. It happens almost every day. 2 days ago I couldn't work for an hour because my Imac restarted it self. after that the programs wouldn't open anymore. I asked on a Photography facebook group if anyone else has this problem. Seems that I'm not alone..

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I don't know how the edit the question : 

Removing the app didn't work. 
Does any one else have a solution?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide the following basic information:

Adobe Forum.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Adobe Lightroom Classic 2021
  • MacOS Catalina version 10.15.7 
  • I don't have a full text of any error messages. It just shuts down my Imac.
  • I was editing or opening a new catalogue. Or if I want to open an image from Lightroom to Photoshop.
  • Schermafbeelding 2020-11-15 om 22.04.05.png

 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0
dj_paige LATEST
LEGEND ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shutting down the computer is almost always a driver problem due to an out of date or corrupted or buggy driver; or it is a hardware malfunction.

So, first, re-install you drivers. If that doesn't help, you will probably need to run diagnostics on all of your hardware.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0