• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic has quit syncing after Cloud catalog shift

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use lightroom heavily across 3 devices. 2 of those devices are PCs. I wanted to use one Catalogue from the cloud(dropbox) as I am very aware and never leave more than one classic session running.

I completed the shift off my boot drive of my catalog plus pictures onto a storage drive that dropbox is used on, then reopened lightroom and redirected to the new location along with changing a few caches to be on there as well. Lightroom sync began to say resyncing all 10,599 of my photos but never budged. I have since then deleted all cloud data, tried several versions of lightroom, deleted cloud sync folder, rebuilding sync file, uninstalled then fresh restart plus multiple of those steps.

I am not sure what else to do to get this syncing like normal again. I know my pictures are saf, I just need to get this working again. Any help or advice is appreciated. I have attached a sync diagnostic log as well, just rename the filetype to .html.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also there is never any data in Sync Pending.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines