Highlighted

Lightroom Classic has stopped Syncing Photos

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic has stopped syncing collections. My phone and ipad continue to sync, however, Classic won't received changes and won't send changes to the cloud. New files will not upload to the cloud. Photos created on the iPhone will not show up in Classic either. 

I have uninstalled, reinstalled, reset preferences.  I have stopped collections from syncing. I have rebooted the computer. I have removed files that were missing or damage according to Lightroom Classic. 

In the preferences panel is says there are 2,869 photos pending. In the upper right corner it says there are 781 photos trying to sync. 

Any other ideas? I'm running 9.4 and it seems like this release has been buggier than normal. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Classic has stopped Syncing Photos

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic has stopped syncing collections. My phone and ipad continue to sync, however, Classic won't received changes and won't send changes to the cloud. New files will not upload to the cloud. Photos created on the iPhone will not show up in Classic either. 

I have uninstalled, reinstalled, reset preferences.  I have stopped collections from syncing. I have rebooted the computer. I have removed files that were missing or damage according to Lightroom Classic. 

In the preferences panel is says there are 2,869 photos pending. In the upper right corner it says there are 781 photos trying to sync. 

Any other ideas? I'm running 9.4 and it seems like this release has been buggier than normal. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please use the "Insert Photos" icon to have your image files displayed in the body of your post. See the screen capture.

Screenshot 2020-06-16 at 3.51.24 PM copy.png

Also if the image displayed below is not one of your links make a screen capture of the top right side of the display window mhen LrC is open. Click the cloud icon to have the popup display.

Screenshot 2020-08-30 at 7.42.09 PM.png

Regards, Denis: System iMac mid-2015, 5K 27” monitor, macOS10.15.7: LrC 10, Lr 4, Ps 22.0,; Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 30, 2020 0