Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic: Images differ in library and develop module

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2020 Feb 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a Leica D Lux 7, the RWL images looks fine under library module of Lightroom, however, they vary drastically (looses exposure, contrast, colour and looks real bad) under develop module. I have close to 1000 such images of my Europe tour and was hoping if someone can help. 

I know that there are several posts on similar issue. I tried following but none of them came to my rescue. It may be because of my limited expertise on this subject. I can upload the RWL, if needed. 

Thanks. 

Ashish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2020 Feb 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what exactly did you try to fix the problem?

Are you on Mac or Windows?

What is the make and model of your monitor?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Apologies for the delay. The problem still persists. I am using windows. I have a Dell SL90 monitor. I am able to reproduce issue on my laptop screen as well.

Appreciate your help. 

A

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, try to disable the GPU.

Go to Edit > Preferences > Performance, and uncheck Use graphics processor.

If this fixes the issue, updating your graphics driver may let you work with the GPU enabled.

Another possibility is that you have a defective monitor profile.

As troubleshooting, and as a possible (temporary) fix, try setting the monitor profile to sRGB.

If this fixes the issue, it is recommended that you calibrate the monitor with a hardware calibrator. (but sRGB may be good enough, depending on the characteristics of the monitor, and your requirements)

With Lightroom closed, press the Windows key + R, type colorcpl in the box, and press Enter.

Add the sRGB profile, and set it as default.

color-management.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same issue..

Switching of  GPU in performence (preferences) solved the problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines