• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic import has many Macintosh HDs

Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my brand new MacBook Pro 16" which shipped with macOS Catalina, when I open the import screen in Lightroom Classic, I get a long list of "Macintosh HD" items.

7c4c9baf.png

How do I fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A rough and ready count shows that I have approximately 310 of these "Macintosh HD" entries…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apple changed how volumes work and where the mount point is. I suspect that Lightroom will need to be updated to support this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I hope they solve it soon!

I would have thought that with all of Adobe's resources, the 5 months notice that they got from Apple that Catalina was coming would have been enough time for them to have fixed it before Catalina released.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue has been around since before Catlina (previously the disks names were in hexadecimal) and Adobe are aware of it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines