• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom classic install stops at 44% .

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've been using Lightroom Classic (the version before it became "Classic") and Photoshop CC on my laptop for a few years and now want to install them on a work station. My laptop is using Windows 7 and this workstation is using Windows 10.

I first installed Photoshop, via Creative Cloud desktop, without any problem. I tried the same with Lighroom Classic (and the previous version) but everytime, it won't complete. It stops at 44% and won't go any further, without errors or anything abnormal showing. I even looked at the install log (attached to this post) but nothing particular happened, it just stoped.

Can you help me please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your workstations OS build?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thank you for your fast answer. I finally found that my Win 10 wasn't up to date and updating it was the answer to my problem. Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2019 Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot for your tip, I was nearly desperate. I tried everything, but only your  tip was helpful. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Where is the solution please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are adding  to a year old plus post. Would be best for you to post a fresh new discussion of  your own.

Describe problem.

List equipment.

List OS, 

List Adobe program

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines