Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom classic is very slow. It freezes & crashes my mac

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have an Imac 27 retina, late 2015, with Lightroom classic installed. After I made the upgrade to bigsur lightroom became very slow expecially in the develop module when I use texture, clarity sliders. Often it creshes and frezees my mac. It's impossibol to work in that way.

Can you help me please?

I've tried everything in the preferences of the program but it seems there is no solution to the problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are a wide range of issues with LrC !0.1 and 10.1.1 including what you are experiencing better if you revert to LrC v 10.0.

You can get more info at "feedback.photoshop dot com" that is the forum where Adobe engineers read bug and othe feedback on the Photoshop Family of products.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines