Highlighted

Lightroom Classic - Lights Out dimming all the screen including images apart from the border

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Big Sur and the latest versiion of Lightroom Classic.  Lights Out now dims the whole screen including the image apart from the border.  It didn't used to.  I'm not sure what's changed.  Has anyone else experienced this?

Topics

Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Classic - Lights Out dimming all the screen including images apart from the border

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Big Sur and the latest versiion of Lightroom Classic.  Lights Out now dims the whole screen including the image apart from the border.  It didn't used to.  I'm not sure what's changed.  Has anyone else experienced this?

Topics

Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
nikunj.m LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry about the trouble with Lightroom Classoc. MacOS Big Sur is currently in Beta and our apps have not been offically tested on t yet.

We do not recommend running the apps on Beta versions of operating systems since they can be unstable and sometimes even incompatible with our apps resulting in various issues.

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines