Highlighted

Lightroom Classic Map Module not working

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently loaded Lightroom Classic onto a new laptop. When I go to the map module the display is blank with no map diplayed. What could be the problem? I am connected to the internet and pictures do have GPS data.

Thanks

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Classic Map Module not working

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently loaded Lightroom Classic onto a new laptop. When I go to the map module the display is blank with no map diplayed. What could be the problem? I am connected to the internet and pictures do have GPS data.

Thanks

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 15, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please state the version NUMBER of your Lightroom Classic. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Release 9.3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 15, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reboot the computer.

Not a cure, just a possability

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/map-module-on-lightroom-classic-not-working-help-an...

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rebooting did not fix 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 15, 2020 0