Highlighted

Lightroom Classic new update crasing

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive been having issues with Lightroom Classic Desktop constantly logging me out or crashing. I have to constantly log back in or I cant use Lightroom! Please help! I have galleries that need to be sent out!

TOPICS
Bug, Enhancement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Classic new update crasing

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive been having issues with Lightroom Classic Desktop constantly logging me out or crashing. I have to constantly log back in or I cant use Lightroom! Please help! I have galleries that need to be sent out!

TOPICS
Bug, Enhancement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 09, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thinking about your copy of Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App.

Bring that up.

Are you signed in? If not, did you sign out for some reason?

Signing out of Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App, deactivates LrC (and OS, and Lr, etc) on your computer. So do not sign out.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 09, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apart from what David has posted. You need to provide some more specific info, see the screen capture. So to be clear "Lightroom Classic Desktop" there are two Lightroom apps than can be installed on your desktop.

1. Lightroom Classic, the present updated version is 9.4.

2. Lightroom (Cloud-based) the present updated version is 3.4.

So which version are you using and the Version number?

Screenshot 2020-05-02 at 9.23.11 AM copy.png

Regards, Denis: System iMac mid-2015, 5K 27” monitor, macOS10.15.7: LrC 10, Lr 4, Ps 22.0,; Camera OM-D E-M1.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 09, 2020 0