• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic not completely syncing to the cloud

Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have 2047 pictures in LR classic that is waiting to sync to the cloud. Four hours ago I had 2047 pictures waiting to sync to the cloud. The day before I had 2192 pictures waiting. My machine has been up and running through that time and my internet connection has been up. Looking through the files waiting to be sync I see files from the past few months and I have verified that the pictures are on my machine or external drive.

I'm able to see the file in PS. When I look at the file in finder it shows that the date modified was today. Only some of the 2196 files are showing today's date the rest show a prior date when the files were copied to the drive.

Some of the files waiting to be sync were taken on my phone uploaded through the cloud and then downloaded to my machine and are now waiting to be sync with the cloud again.

Besides the basic editing I do while importing the files I'm unable to stay if I edited the file at a later time or not.
The problem with the files not syncing has been happening for a couple of months and multiple versions of LR.

Somebody, please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgot to add, all adobe apps were updated a day or two ago and running macOS 10.14.6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After 24 hours I'm down to 2037

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines