• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom classic not responding at all on Mac

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2020 Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open Lightroom classic on my mac today is just continues to show the rainbow loading circle. It says not responding when I force quit. The app is up to date and photoshop and other apps are working. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 14, 2020 Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First thing to attemt is to sign out of the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App, then sign back in. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm suddenly having the same problem.  Lightroom opens and starts to get things set up (I can see pics, files and stuff) and then... an unending rainbow swirl.  Ugh!

MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6

Lighroom Classic Desktop subscription 9.2 release

I think I've done App Store/Apple updates over the past few days, so that might be related.  It says I am up-to-date with Lightroom.

This has been a problem for two days now.  I've shut everything down.  I've restarted.  I've deleted a bunch of files to make room.  I can't make it work.  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you figure it out? I seem to have the same problem. Appreciate any suggestion. Signing out and signing in; reinstalling the app did not work.

Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Lightroom Classic is no longer opening after the latest 10-20-20 update.  It will populate the splash screen but never load.  If I click off to go to my web browser the splash screen disappears.  I am seeing "not responding" when I look at the Force Quit App window & when I right-click on the app icon in my dock.  Has someone found a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have restarted, signed/back into CC, unistalled, reinstalled, restarted again, renamed some folders... no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried resetting your Lightroom Classic preferences? The procedure is described in Method 1 at https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines