• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic Not Responding

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new computer that is a month old today. I have been using LightRoom for a month now on this computer. Today it has taken me 1 hour and 5 minutes to apply two presets with adjustments to 2 different photos. Why would it be doing this? Any advice is appreciated. I've contacted adobe support several times but nothing is resolved. I even done what they ask to myh graphics processor. I'm a photographer starting back up after the covid restrictions and now my workflow is so slow!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, some additional info will be needed. First up System Info as Lightroom Classic reports it.

1. In Lightroom Classic, click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. In a reply posting, paste that info into the reply. Do not attach, simply paste. Before you hit Post, cut out the info AFTER the plug-in info. Interested in info from first line down to and including plug-in info. Could care less about all that gobblygook after plug-in info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

2. Some more specific inquirys on hardware/software/settings

2a. What hard drive is your catalog stored in?

2b. On that gard drive, how much free space in %. That is % not MB, etc

2c. How large are you allowing the Camera RAW CACHE to get? /Preferences/Performance/

2d. Are you using Graphics Processor? /Preferences/Performance/

2e. What is your setting for Standard Previews

2d. Are you using Smart Previews?

2e. What camera?

2f. RAW or JPEG?

2g. At what point in your workflow does the problem start?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines