• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom classic not starting up

New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. Please can you help. I have been using CC with PS and LR for years now but never used lightroom classic. I now want to start using it to tether my camera. When I click on the LRC tab the startup image loads and immidiately dissapears and nothing happens? Someone told me it was because I have not updated it ever since i've had it meaning there are some 10 updates I missed. So I went back through it and updated and installed all the ones that said 'install' and still the same after every installation? I rebooted but nothing. Strange thing is though I go back through it and all the old updates went back to saying 'install' so did I instal them or not? 

Using MAC Catalina

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It isn't necessary to install each consecutive update. There is no "CC" designation anymore. It is just Lightroom Classic. Do you know what version number you last attempted to install? I am not a Mac user, so another person will have to advise on what you should do next. But please answer my question as it will help that person.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines