Highlighted

Lightroom Classic not working after update to 9.0

Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello dear LR users and support, 
I have a major isuue after LR Classic update to 9.0. It works much, much slower, to the point where I have to wait up to 10 seconds for simple tasks like adding a brush stroke or zooming in and there's at least one bug I've come across - LR doesn't show anymore where the brush edits were made on the photo and the "Edit brush" in develop module is gray, meaning I only get to add new brushes and can't edit any of them later. Below is a photo where you can clearly see I've added brush adjustments but can't edit any:20191114104652166.png

If there's anyone that can help quickly and efficiently I would very much appreciate it. I've learned from the past and most of LR updates had problems in the past but this is extreme, I can't even work normally and on top of that, I have a deadline tomorrow... 
Regards, 
Andrej

Topics

Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Classic not working after update to 9.0

Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello dear LR users and support, 
I have a major isuue after LR Classic update to 9.0. It works much, much slower, to the point where I have to wait up to 10 seconds for simple tasks like adding a brush stroke or zooming in and there's at least one bug I've come across - LR doesn't show anymore where the brush edits were made on the photo and the "Edit brush" in develop module is gray, meaning I only get to add new brushes and can't edit any of them later. Below is a photo where you can clearly see I've added brush adjustments but can't edit any:20191114104652166.png

If there's anyone that can help quickly and efficiently I would very much appreciate it. I've learned from the past and most of LR updates had problems in the past but this is extreme, I can't even work normally and on top of that, I have a deadline tomorrow... 
Regards, 
Andrej

Topics

Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?