• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic on Mac not connecting to paid account

New Here ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a paid account with Adobe "Lightroom plan with 1TB" which should give me access to Lightroom Classic.  The account is paid for via the app store and logging into Adobe I can see it's live and working.

However when I launch Lightroom classic on my mac it claims "Trial Ended".

Both accounts use the same email address, so what is going wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Lightroom plan does not include Lightroom Classic. Yes, I know that sounds confusing, but the way Adobe has named their products is very confusing.

Lightroom Classic is only available via the Photography Plan. You can go to accounts.adobe.com and switch plans.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As dj_paige has davised, the "Lightroom plan with 1TB" does not include Lightroom Classic. This link will take you to the Adobe page that explains the difference between the various plans https://www.adobe.com/uk/products/photoshop-lightroom/compare-plans.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines