Highlighted

Lightroom Classic on Mac - supporting Fujifilm cameras?

New Here ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When in Adove Classic, Develop mode, Lens Corrections, Enable Profile Correction, Make - there is no Fuji listed. Doesn't Adobe recognize Fuji and lenses? I use a Fuji X-T2 and associated Fuji lenses. 

TOPICS
How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Classic on Mac - supporting Fujifilm cameras?

New Here ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When in Adove Classic, Develop mode, Lens Corrections, Enable Profile Correction, Make - there is no Fuji listed. Doesn't Adobe recognize Fuji and lenses? I use a Fuji X-T2 and associated Fuji lenses. 

TOPICS
How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 14, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does support this camera/lens. The lens profile is supplied by Fuji, its effect is "baked into" the RAW image, and is applied to the image before Lightroom ever gets the RAW image. So there's no need to have a specific lens profile in Lightroom for this camera/lens.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 14, 2020 0
GoldingD LATEST
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Standard operations in Adobe for mirrorless cameras, and newer non mirrorless cameras. Using in camera corrections.

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 14, 2020 0