• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic Photos are Missing!!!

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2019 Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, I recently purchased a new Macbook Pro, and was in the process of redownloading my adobe creative cloud apps (Premier pro, LR Classic, after effects, etc).  However, when I finally opened up my Lightroom Classic application, NONE of my photos from Lightroom Classic on my last laptop appeared!  The regular Lightroom app on the other hand has all my photos, yet I can't find a way to retrieve my photos back to Lightroom Classic.  

PLEASE HELP!!!

PS: tried calling adobe but they left me on hold for 2 hours lol...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2019 Dec 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do you have saved your pictures? On the internal disk or on a external hard drive?

Have you tried this: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/lightroom-photos-missing-fix/

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have accidentally opened the wrong Lightroom catalog or a blank Lightroom catalog. Find the Lightroom catalog you used previously, copy it to a brand new empty folder on the new computer, and double-click on that to open it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you still have the old laptop?

Was the old lightroom classic catalog on the internal hard drive of the old laptop or an external drive?

Was the photos on the old laptops internal drive or an external drive?

Remember that catalog and those photos are on some hard drive that the old laptop uses, not the cloud. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines