• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic Present changing after selection

Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2019 Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am selecting one of my presets and with my mouse over the selection it looks like I want it to be but once I roll off the preset window the preset changes its appearance. It almost looks opposite.

mouse on presetmouse on presetmouse off presetmouse off preset

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using LR Classic 8.4.1 so I'm not sure if that process effects this, I'll try again. This is so weird.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried messing around with process versions and the settings area and nothing has changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wonder if it ever got fixed for you, but I've ran into exactly the same problems and a colleague of mine too. 

My images seem to be changing colours from cold to warm, just by hovering over to the image in either the preview on the top left or the image ready to be edited in the centre of the screen. Whenever I hover over the image after selecting the preset, it just seems like it changes the blues and yellows (I check the sliders, and they are not moving either!). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines