Highlighted

Lightroom Classic Present changing after selection

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am selecting one of my presets and with my mouse over the selection it looks like I want it to be but once I roll off the preset window the preset changes its appearance. It almost looks opposite.

mouse on presetmouse on presetmouse off presetmouse off preset

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Classic Present changing after selection

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am selecting one of my presets and with my mouse over the selection it looks like I want it to be but once I roll off the preset window the preset changes its appearance. It almost looks opposite.

mouse on presetmouse on presetmouse off presetmouse off preset

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 06, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe I'm not following you but did you actually Select that Preset, Click on it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, I clicked on it but once I roll off it changes.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the History panel, is your application of a preset stated as a state/instance?

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it just says the last upload that I did.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2019 0
Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then you didn't Click on the preset.

This is what my historty looks like after I selected several different preset on an image.

2019-10-06 19_42_33-Lightroom CC Classic Catalog - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic - Develop.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So,, you left click on the preset?

What preset is it?

Oh, a question on mouse sensitivity. Select a photo that you have several edits, one with several states in the history panel, can you click on individual states, and the selection will take?

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 10.0, PS 22.0; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.7; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I right click on it to select it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its a preset that I have used quite a bit that as you can see adds shadows, clarity, etc. When I click on the preset the history window only shows that preset, it doesn't show the individual elements.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, had to get of my rear end, turn on the PC, bring up LR.

In my copy, on my rig, to apply a devleop preset, I left clcik on it, and it gets applied, and it shows up in the History Panel (just the name not the various sliders that got affected). Should I right click, I get a screen offering me to add to favorites, or apply during import, it does not get applied

And when I left click, it gets appled, and whatever the preset is, it shows up in the history panel, For example the one I just did

Preset : B&W Landscape

Yes, that is all it will tell me.

IF all you see in the history panel is say Import, then nothing got donew, preset wise.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HA! Thanks for doing that. I should have said I'm using a Mac Laptop so I'm just clicking on the thumbpad. If I hold down control and click I get the add to favorites.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the preset is applying as it should when I click on it. but as soon as I move the mouse off of the preset the preset changes to have the the brushes in different spots and doing different things. The photos above show when i am on the preset and when i move it off. It just started recently.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2019 0
Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right clicking does not Select. That is unless you have your mouse buttons reversed. A Left Click selects.

Please show us a Screen Shot of the histroy panel.

If you don't see a History entry for the preset, as shown in the screen shot I posted, then you are Not Selecting the preset.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am showing the screens before any preset is applied, Clicked on with mouse on preset and then moved down to the history panel where you can see the preset has been selected but the picture has changed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dang i can't add pictures now

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2019 0