• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic PRO tethering plugin for Fuji

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My installed version of this is old (1.08)I cna't find where to download the latest version of the software - only links to buy it again. Please can you provide relevant link

thank you

clare

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would need to contact Fuji as they are the ones that wrote the original and any updates for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2021 Dec 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been scanning the internet for information about the Fuji tethered plugin and I've decided this place is as good as any to deposit my findings.  As of 12/18/21 this plugin has not been updated in 4 years.  It is only compatible with Lightroom version 10, even though the web page says it works with LR V11.  I have tested V11 and had to roll-back LR to V10 to make it work.  Other people may have had success with V11, but that version broke the plugin for me.  It's simple to roll-back Lightroom in the Creative Cloud Desktop app.  On the left bar menu click on ALL APPS.  Find Lightroom in the list and click on the three dots menu icon on the far right.  Choose OTHER VERSIONS and select V10.0.  This is the last version that has worked for me.  Good luck.  I hope this problem goes away soon so I can enjoy some of the new features in Lightrom V11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 18, 2021 Dec 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may want to inquire about that at:

https://www.fujix-forum.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines