Lightroom Classic shows error UNABLE TO EXPORT An internal error has occurred: ?:0: attempt to index

Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic shows error UNABLE TO EXPORT An internal error has occurred: ?:0: attempt to index

I Have tried everything and this error keeps showing? I checked in preferences and my email settings but everything looks fine.

How can I fix this?

Thanks 

Kat

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing here when exporting for email.This needs to be addressed by Adobe,it really slowes workflow tremendously as I have to use work arounds

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An acknowledged bug in v10

See this link-

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-10-email-not-workin...

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 10.2, Photoshop 22.3, Lightroom 4.2, Windows-10 Nikon DSLR.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just called support at adobe.  the guy said in about a week that would be fixed.  today is nov 10, 2020....

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem...has it been fixed yet?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines