• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic shows grey icons while working with two screens

Participant ,
Jul 31, 2019 Jul 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Lightroom Classic and suddenly the icons were gray where there should have been a picture.  I have two screens and by coincidence I pulled Lightroom over on the second screen and then it worked all over. Is there a place where you can tick, so you can drive with both monitors?

Message was edited by: Akash Sharma

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi Mich_2,

Sorry that Lightroom is not working correctly with dual monitor setup as images are appearing grey.

Which version of Lightroom are you using and what is your operating system?

As dj_paige has hinted correctly, it seems like an issue with monitor color profilem, could you please take a look at this article Photos appear as black, gray, or blank rectangles in Lightroom  and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about the Library module where this happens? Or somewhere else?

Please try this solution:

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-change-my-monitor-profile-to-check-whether-its-corrupted/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mich_2,

Sorry that Lightroom is not working correctly with dual monitor setup as images are appearing grey.

Which version of Lightroom are you using and what is your operating system?

As dj_paige has hinted correctly, it seems like an issue with monitor color profilem, could you please take a look at this article Photos appear as black, gray, or blank rectangles in Lightroom  and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 02, 2019 Aug 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash.

Thank you for your mail.

I have tried several of the things from the page you referred to. I also upgrade my graphics card.

What happened I don't know, but it works now. I hope it was the right regulated on-namely the color profile and a few other things

I don't know about your answer that helped or whether it was DJ-Paige for He also referred to the color profile. Thanks to both of you and if Lightroom breaks down again, I know where to turn. A big thank you from here to both of you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the updae.

Glad to know we were able to help

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dj-Paige

Thank you for your mail.

I have tried several of the things from the page you referred to. I also upgrade my graphics card.

What happened I don't know, but it works now. I hope it was the right regulated on-namely the color profile and a few other things

I don't know about your answer that helped or whether it was DJ-Paige for He also referred to the color profile. Thanks to both of you and if Lightroom breaks down again, I know where to turn. A big thank you from here to both of you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines