• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic Signs out

Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

H,i a follow on from the other day, I am using lightroom classic, throught the cloud, on windows  and I have just had to sign into adobe for the third time in an hour.  Its becoming a real pain.  Is this a bug since the last update?  I actually saw a stay signed in option for writing this post, Im not sure if I will be asked again with the lightroom.

This never use to happen 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in New Zealand so replying may not be quick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bring up your copy of the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App

Are you signed in?

One diagnostic, for connectivity issues, and a possible fix, is to sign out, then sign back in, watch for notices or errors. Note that signing out deactivates LrC, etc, signing in activates, so do not do this without internet access.

Then launch LrC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its funny because Im not signing out at all, but just got asked to sign in to be able to reply to this.    I will try signing out then back in again.  Yesterday I had to sign in 3 times.  But i havent signed out at all.   Seems weird that this is happening all of a sudden.  I have had lightroom for 3 or 4 years now.  But thank you Ill give it a go

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

karenm4139179_0-1601765749449.png

This is new,  seems like its got a case of the 2020s

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines