• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic slow (multiple) selection

Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I select single images or click from one image to another there is a delay that builds up in Library module. First click quickly changes selection and them as you go the selection slows down. The same happens if you hold the ctrl and multi select images. Anyone exeriencing this issue? I have a Win10 with 48 Gig ram and Fast SSD and great graphic card before you send me checking the hardware. And graphic acceleration is on etc'. The 2020 cataloge I currently working on is local and small. 😞

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try resetting LR's preferences: 

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/

LR often soils its preferences file, and resetting it can fix all sorts of wonky behavior.

[Use the reply button under the first post to ensure replies sort properly.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good advice. Seemed to help. I moved the prefernce files out of the folder and restarted. I'm starting to thing that apart from some under the hood software issue my selection of too many details on the grid view thumb nail was a culprit. Having said that it's a software issue that there is no effcient database for images details...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines