Highlighted

Lightroom Classic- Stars on the bottom film strip are too small

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, 

On lightroom classic the stars are too small on the bottom of my film strip. It's just annoying me becasue they are hard to see. I already tried changing the font size and it didn't change the size of the stars. I posted a picture and as you can see the stars are alot smaller than they should be. Thanks for your help. 

Topics

Bug, How to, Presets or profiles, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Classic- Stars on the bottom film strip are too small

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, 

On lightroom classic the stars are too small on the bottom of my film strip. It's just annoying me becasue they are hard to see. I already tried changing the font size and it didn't change the size of the stars. I posted a picture and as you can see the stars are alot smaller than they should be. Thanks for your help. 

Topics

Bug, How to, Presets or profiles, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
WobertC LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No way to change the filmstrip Stars font size that I know of, sorry.

Only my suggestions- I frequently swap from Grid View<>Develop view, using the [G] and [D] keyboard shortcuts. Gives me the Grid view with star ratings.  Or you can filter for 'Rating' in the filter bar just above the filmstrip- Set the option as [is equal to] and a click on a star will then only show photos with that star rating.

Regards. My System: Lr-Classic 9.4, Lightroom 3.4, Photoshop 2020 (21.2.1), Nikon DSLR, Windows-10.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines