Highlighted

Lightroom Classic stuck in syncing 1 image

Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since a week Lightroom Classic keeps syncing 1 image but nothing happens. All my imported Raw's that are placed in a certain album designated to sync with LR CC / Mobile are not syncing anymore because of that 1 image. 

Schermafbeelding 2020-08-14 om 13.30.10.png

In the settingsscreen there are no image pending for syncing. 

Schermafbeelding 2020-08-14 om 13.46.45.png

If have tried a lot off solution here other the de-installing or deleting and renaming my catalog. Nothing is helping. I need my smart previews of the rawfiles to sync thit adobe cloud/LR CC. What can i do to solve this, or Adobe...what are you doing to fic this bug, because as i see, a lot of your customers have this problem. 

Problem Solved. After i tried the solution offered bij Nikunj.m LR Classic stopped syncing at all.  But i solved the problem as follows.

1. I duplicated the catalog and renamed it. 
  2. I gave al the *.IrData files in the duplicated catalog the same name as the catalog itself
  3. I deleted the ....Sync.IrData file
  4. I opened the duplicated the catalog in Lightroom Classic and syncing started
  5. i deleted the old catalog.

I tried to delete the sync.irdata file of the original Catalog first but that did not help. That's why i duplicated the catalog. This turned out the be solution.

Hope this solution helps for others with the same problem. Good luck!

TOPICS
How to, Performance, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Classic stuck in syncing 1 image

Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since a week Lightroom Classic keeps syncing 1 image but nothing happens. All my imported Raw's that are placed in a certain album designated to sync with LR CC / Mobile are not syncing anymore because of that 1 image. 

Schermafbeelding 2020-08-14 om 13.30.10.png

In the settingsscreen there are no image pending for syncing. 

Schermafbeelding 2020-08-14 om 13.46.45.png

If have tried a lot off solution here other the de-installing or deleting and renaming my catalog. Nothing is helping. I need my smart previews of the rawfiles to sync thit adobe cloud/LR CC. What can i do to solve this, or Adobe...what are you doing to fic this bug, because as i see, a lot of your customers have this problem. 

Problem Solved. After i tried the solution offered bij Nikunj.m LR Classic stopped syncing at all.  But i solved the problem as follows.

2. I gave al the *.IrData files in the duplicated catalog the same name as the catalog itself

I tried to delete the sync.irdata file of the original Catalog first but that did not help. That's why i duplicated the catalog. This turned out the be solution.

TOPICS
How to, Performance, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 14, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you identify the photo that is stuck? Try changing the metadata in Lightroom Classic which may force an upload e.g. add or change a star rating, add a keyword, or amend the date/time etc. Also ensure the collection has the thunderbolt icon.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 14, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx. I did see a file with problems. I deleted it and LR Classic stopt syncing. Unfortunedly it doesn't start to sync the albums (with thunderbolt) that we stuck also because of that one image. Is does not sync at all. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 15, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Lightroom Classic. Would you mind sharing the version of Lightroom you are using along with your computers operating system version?

Please go to Lightroom.adobe.com and check if you see a category labelled Sync issues to the left and if there are any images under that. If there is, please check if you are able to identify the image and edit the image as suggested by 99jon.

Let us know if it helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 14, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx. Like 99Jon said. I did see a file with problems. I deleted it and LR Classic stopt syncing. Unfortunedly it doesn't start to sync the albums (with thunderbolt) that we stuck also because of that one image. Is does not sync at all. 

Lightroom version 9.3

Mac OS 10.15.3 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 15, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 24, 2020 0