• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic switch back to import screen

Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I have a problem with lightroom classic.   When i am working in the library module or developmentmodule regalar the screen goes to the importscreen without intervention by me. Very irritating.

Who can help me to solve this problem.

{Thread title changed by the moderater}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 06, 2020 Jun 06, 2020

Hi there

Thanks for your reply.

The solution was to disconnect the cardreader from the laptop. With memorycard in it or without memorycard was the issue of falling back into the importscreen. I am happy all works well again. Thanks.

Theo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for the module switch issue. Which Lightroom Classic version do you have installed. You may try reset Lightroom Classic preferences back to defaults and let us know if that helps. Here's the article for the steps: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/lightroom-classic/help/setting-preferences-lightroom.html#restore_prefere...

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any chance you are using a card reader and the memory card is still in the reader?

With the "auto-import" feature turned on?

My thinking here is that the OS may be putting the reader to sleep then waking it up later.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2020 Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Thanks for your reply.

The solution was to disconnect the cardreader from the laptop. With memorycard in it or without memorycard was the issue of falling back into the importscreen. I am happy all works well again. Thanks.

Theo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Awesome! Thanks for the update.

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines