Highlighted

Lightroom Classic Sync problems with Cloud

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hy,

Lightroom Classic on my Computer dont sync fotos that i take with my Lightroom mobile App since 12th of July. Before that date every foto i take with my LR mobile app and Phone Camera synced automaticly with the Cloud and Lightroom Classic. I didnt change anything. LR mobile sync with the Cloud is working fine. Images that i get via Whats App are syncing without an issue with LR Mobile and LRC, but when i take fotos with my mobile app on my phone, they are only syncing on my cloud but not on LRC on my computer. On the web based version every foto from my phone is synced, but not on LRC. I checked everything, but I cant find the problem.

• The missing photos do not show up as "sync issues"
  • I  deleted LR Classic, reinstalled it, and logged in again. 
  • All the settings on the Samsung Phone, my Computer and the web-based version of Lightroom have been checked and re-checked, and are correct.
  • There is plenty of unused storage on the Phone, the Computer and in my Adobe cloud service.
  • My subscriptions are up to date.
  • I am on a very high speed connection

• Lightroom Classic version 9.3
  • Intel Core I7-8750H CPU @2,20GHz 2,21GHz, 16GB RAM, Windows 10 Pro 64Bit Version 1909
  • Lightroom Mobile v5.3.1 on my Samsung Galaxy 8 SM-G950F

Please Help, I spend hours on this problem.

Topics

Problem or error, Sync, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Classic Sync problems with Cloud

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hy,

Lightroom Classic on my Computer dont sync fotos that i take with my Lightroom mobile App since 12th of July. Before that date every foto i take with my LR mobile app and Phone Camera synced automaticly with the Cloud and Lightroom Classic. I didnt change anything. LR mobile sync with the Cloud is working fine. Images that i get via Whats App are syncing without an issue with LR Mobile and LRC, but when i take fotos with my mobile app on my phone, they are only syncing on my cloud but not on LRC on my computer. On the web based version every foto from my phone is synced, but not on LRC. I checked everything, but I cant find the problem.

• The missing photos do not show up as "sync issues"
  • I  deleted LR Classic, reinstalled it, and logged in again. 
  • All the settings on the Samsung Phone, my Computer and the web-based version of Lightroom have been checked and re-checked, and are correct.
  • There is plenty of unused storage on the Phone, the Computer and in my Adobe cloud service.
  • My subscriptions are up to date.
  • I am on a very high speed connection

• Lightroom Classic version 9.3
  • Intel Core I7-8750H CPU @2,20GHz 2,21GHz, 16GB RAM, Windows 10 Pro 64Bit Version 1909
  • Lightroom Mobile v5.3.1 on my Samsung Galaxy 8 SM-G950F

Please Help, I spend hours on this problem.

Topics

Problem or error, Sync, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you still stuck with this issue?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes i still stuck with this issue...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines