Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic syncing duplicates

Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi all.

ive moved my library over to a new Mac and now Lightroom has started syncing the new images, now doubling the amount of photos synced to the creative cloud.

I wanted to erase the sync data in preferences but I was worried id loose some edits or metadata.

can anyone please explain how to reset this so im just syncing the amount of photos in my library?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that duplicate images are syncing to cloud from Lightroom Classic and causing trouble using the app.

Please check that you are using the latest version of Lightroom Classic in the Creative Cloud dekstop app.

Could you please rebuild the sync data: Select the option: Classic -> Preferences -> Lightroom Sync -> Press alt/option -> Click on Rebuild Sync data.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you asking about LR Classic or Lightroom Cloud Centric version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines