• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic trying to stuck trying to sync pictures it already synced

Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently created some lightroom collections to sync with the creative cloud.  All of the pictures appear to have correctly synced.  However, the application still shows that it is trying to sync 387 files even though they are already synced.  I have tried to unsync and resync the collections which didn't work.  The metadata for the pictures in question looks fine to me.  I don't want to resync all of my catalog because it is huge.  Any advice would be greatly appeciated.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless you migrated your catalog,  Lightroom will not synchronize your entire catalog. It will only synchronize the collections you have chosen. It could be possible that you have images in the deleted file in the cloud that Lightroom is trying to synchronize that is causing the bottleneck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I check for images in the deleted file in the cloud?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Either go to Lightroom 3.4 or go to Lightroom.adobe.com and sign in with your Adobe ID and password and in the left-hand panel there is a place to check for deleted images. Images are retained after deleted for 60 days unless you go into that file and delete them permanently.

Screenshot 2020-09-19 115802.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines